
Today I went to the Broadway performance of Les Miserables at the Broadhurst Theatre.
I was sitting in a private box right next to the stage - someone pulled out at the last moment so I got their seat - WAY COOL!
It was so crazy, their were actors in my box in almost every scene. They would come through the curtains and climb down a ladder from my box onto the stage.
It was incredible to be so close to the stage. You know how when you watch a stage show, the actors in the background make small talk between each other while the main actors are talking or singing at the front?... I could hear what they were saying! It was all very in character though - how very professional of them!
Anyway, it was fantastic! I'm glad I got to see my favourite musical on Broadway - it can't get any better than that.





1 comment:
I am crazy jealous! Will write you a proper email soon xx
Post a Comment